Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fifty Shades.

It has been a few months in the making, but I too, am experiencing a phenomenon similar to that of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" rage that is sweeping the nation.

Months ago, after a particularly stressful/hectic/crazy/annoying day at work, I went on a blind date for margaritas at Rosepepper.  Since then, I have been spending a large majority of my time with an incredibly handsome and charming individual.  Standing at 6'3" with a football player's build, my new gentleman friend, who has lovingly been dubbed 'Jambo' by Holly, is a real tall drink of dark chocolate milk.  My sweet tooth really flared up after my fling with Bro, and so far, has been satiated quite well.  

Things have been going fairly casually between the two of us, however, I have not been seeing anyone else.  I'll spare everyone from going into the same raunchy detail that "Fifty Shades" goes into, as I could write up a much steamier tale of completely unadulterated lust anyway, and frankly you can keep "Fifty Shades of Grey", I have one shade of black.

No comments:

Post a Comment