Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So It Begins...

After much deliberation, and a little market research (and by market, I mean my drunk ass friends at the bar) I have decided to start a blog about my love life...or lack thereof.  This blog is in no way, shape, or form intended to offer any dating advice whatsoever, mostly because I have none to give.  However, this blog will explain what happens to me in my quest for *cough* love.  And if not love, just a good time along the way.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not hell bent on finding someone to settle down with, but I do find myself in some outrageous situations and some equally outrageous dates.  I try the bar scene, meeting friends of friends, and even online dating.  I feel it is my civic duty to put my life out there for everyone to read, perhaps it will save at least one of you from making a complete fool of yourself...like I usually and am bound to do.  You're welcome.

So to get this party started:  I'm 25, a recent grad school graduate, and above all, a hopeless romantic.  I currently live in an attic...much like Ann Frank, hence the title of the blog.  And Frankly, this is sure to be a wild ride.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your blog Joe! Hopefully everyone else will love hearing about your crazy antics as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited!!!! Go out and seize so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete